Tonight, we’re going to taste ten Mollydooker wines. I’ve assembled a group of friends to assist me:
- Dan, my partner. Software engineer, regular wine drinker.
- Rex, journalist, mostly a fan of vodka and brandy, but drinks wine when I make him
- Roy, very modest wine drinking experience
- Mark, mostly an Italian red drinker, regular drinker since 1998
- Jared, normally a Bud Light drinker, been to a couple of wineries, done some wine tasting
- Travis, Two Buck Chuck aficionado (“it’s cheap!”)
- Henry, mostly a fan of dessert wines, Port… but when he wants a good time he goes for Colt .45
- John, Mark’s partner, also a big fan of Italian reds but also fascinated by the Italian concept that wine is food and he’s fascinated by wine food pairings
There may be a couple more, but they’re not here yet… so I’m gonna get started!